, , , , , ,

Funny Valentines Day Quotes, Card, Messages, Poems, Images Jokes

Funny Valentines Day Quotes Card Messages Poems :- If you are searching for Valentines Day Jokes, Funny Valentines Day Love Quotes, Funny Valentines Day Card, Funny Valentines Day Messages, Funny Valentines Day Poems, Funny Jokes for Valentines Day, Valentines Day Funny Images, Valentines Day Funny Jokes, then you are in right place here you can get all the latest and best collection of Funny Valentines Day Images, Valentines Day Love Jokes, Valentines Day Funny Poems, Valentines Day Funny Lines.





My boyfriend told me I can do with him whatever I want on Valentine’s Day, so I tied him up and went to the nightclub.
I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.
For love for you I would even do the thing Meat Loaf wouldn’t do.
Every man would agree, that 14th of February should be celebrated in a fiscally but not sexually conservative way.
What’s does my perfect Valentine’s day look like? I am sitting at work with 5 cell phones in front of me and people are calling me every 10 minutes to buy one of the 50 reservations that I made in different restaurants.
If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise you would spend a few hundred dollars.
If you feel sad that you stay alone during Valentine‘s day, just remember that nobody loves you on any of those other 355 days of the year.
Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment